how to play
This is a game for 2-4 players (or teams). Kids move along the game track that is made of both task and wild cards. The task cards are double-sided and self-checking, with the grammar task on one side, and the answer on the reverse.
- Shuffle task and wild cards. Make your own game course by placing the cards face up (answer side down) on the floor or table.
- Students roll the dice and land on a card.
- If it is a wild card, they follow the instruction, e.g. Miss a turn, Sing an English song.
- If it is a task card, match the picture to the correct pronoun, for example, Minnie Mouse, she, he / SHE.
- Then he or she has to give the right answer (check by flipping the card).
- Each correct answer gains one point. The student with the most points wins the game.