All of the worksheets on this site are in PDF format. To view them, you'll need Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this installed. If your computer doesn't have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe Reader.
What to do if you can't view or download PDF files from our website
The following troubleshooting steps may help to resolve the issue:
- Most likely, there is a problem with your version of Adobe Reader. Please be sure you have the latest version installed.
- If you're positive you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader, then try to view or download the files with a different browser. For example, if you're using Firefox, switch to Chrome.
- If it's still not working, try shutting down the computer and restarting it from scratch. It often works.
- You might also want to try it from a different computer, especially if you're on a networked system. Sometimes computer network IT administrators block certain sites or certain types of files.
- If you are not able to view and print the desired files using an alternate web browser, you can always save the PDF files to your computer and then open and print them using Adobe.
- For more help visit the Adobe PDFs Help and Support website.