how to play
This is a game for 2 - 4 players. Kids move along the game track that is made of both playing and wild cards (see the example below). The playing cards are double-sided and self-checking, with the task on one side, and the answer on the reverse.
- Shuffle playing and wild cards. Make your own game course by placing the cards on the floor (or table).
- Students roll the dice and land on a card.
- If it is a wild card, they follow the instruction (e.g. Miss a turn, Sing an English song).
- If it is a playing card, they read the question, for example, Is there a frog behind the apple? Then he or she has to give the right answer (check by flipping the card).
- The questions have three different levels of difficulty and are coded with stars (easy - one star, medium - two stars, hard - three stars).
- Each correct answer gains points (one star - 1 point; two stars - 2 points; three stars - 3 points). The student with the most points wins the game.