how to play
This is a dice game for 2 players (or teams). In this activity kids practise personal pronouns in English. Players use two dice to find a box with their task on the game board. The tasks are invited by teachers, depending on their teaching goals.
- Players take it in turns to roll the both dice.
- The first dice indicates the column. The second dice indicates the row.
- Then the player finds a box with his / her task on the game board, for example: 1 - 6: he. Make
a negative sentence with this pronoun.
- If they correctly name the letter, they win a point.
- The first player to get six points is the winner.