how to play
This is a game for 2-4 players (or teams). Kids move along the game track that is made of both task and wild cards. The task cards are double-sided and self-checking, with the math riddle on one side, and the answer on the reverse.
- Shuffle task and wild cards. Make your own game course by placing the cards face up (answer side down) on the floor or table.
- Students roll the dice and land on a card.
- If it is a wild card, they follow the instruction, e.g. Miss a turn, Sing an English song.
- If it is a task card, they read and solve the riddle, for example, I am less than ten. I am less than five. I am less than two. / I am ONE.
- Then he or she checks the answer by flipping the card.
- Each correct answer gains one point. The student with the most points wins the game.