how to play
This is a game for 2 - 4 players. Kids move along the game track that is made of both playing and wild cards (see the example below). The playing cards are double-sided and self-checking, with the task on one side, and the answer on the reverse.
- Shuffle playing and wild cards. Make your own game course by placing the cards on the floor (or table).
- Students roll the dice and land on a card.
- If it is a wild card, they follow the instruction (e.g. Miss a turn, Sing an English song).
- If it is a playing card, they read the question, for example, Form the plural of sheep. Then he or she has to give the right answer (check by flipping the card).
- Each correct answer gains one point. The student with the most points wins the game.