how to play
This is a fun question game for 2 players (or teams). In this game, there is one person asking questions (Player Q) and the other person answering questions (Player A). You can play this game using a board with cards, or game boards only (one for each player).
- Decide who will be Player Q and Player A.
- Player Q gets a game board. Player A selects an envelope, takes out the cards and fans them in his or her hand secretly.
- Player Q has to guess the secret set by asking yes/no questions, for example, Have you got cherries? or Do you have cherries?
- According to the given answers, Player Q eliminates the pictures on his/her game board until he or she finds out the secret set.
Game varations. The game can be played on two boards, one for each player. Player A marks his or her secret set of pictures, then Player Q tries to guess the secret set by process of elimination.
- One kid secretly chooses one of the six sets of pictures without telling their partner.
- The partner must guess which set has been chosen by asking Have you got ...? or Do you have ...? and working out by elimination which set it must be.