how to play
This is a game for 2 - 4 players. Kids move along the game track that is made of both playing and wild cards (see the example below). The playing cards are double-sided and self-checking, with the task on one side, and the answer on the reverse.
- Shuffle playing and wild cards. Make your own game course by placing the cards on the floor (or table).
- Students roll the dice and land on a card.
- If it is a wild card, they follow the instruction (e.g. Miss a turn, Sing an English song).
- If it is a playing card, they read the question, for example, Which is correct, zebra's stripes or zebras stripes? Then he or she has to give the right answer (check by flipping the card).
- Each correct answer gains one point. The student with the most points wins the game.